Healing Trauma Through Art:
The Healing House Fundraiser

The Healing House's mission is to bring wholeness back to survivors of traumatic woundings using psychotherapy, spiritual direction, somatic experiencing, and healing touch: body, mind, and spirit. Art is one of the methods we explore to touch a deeper level of healing and change the the brain. 

Here is a short film to emphasize the healing power of creating. Trauma and Art.


Join us April 27, 2019 in NE Minneapolis for an Artist Showcase and sale in support of The Healing House. Art will be available for purchase. Each artist will donate 75% of one highest selling item to The Healing House of Saint Paul, and the remaining 25% of the proceeds will be returned to the artist. The donation will help provide low-cost services to clients in need.

Our anticipated programming schedule is:

7:00 PM - 7:30 PM // Social time

7:30 PM - 7:45 PM // Speaker - Healing House Client

8:00 PM - 8:30 PM // Film Screening - “River Woman”

8:45 PM - 9:00 PM // Closing Speaker - Healing House Staff

Guests: Please click here to purchase tickets for the event.

Participating Artists: We currently have enough artists! Thank you all so much! If you didn’t participate this year, we welcome future opportunities.


Name *
Name
Phone *
Phone
http://
Please provide a brief 3-5 line bio about yourself, your art, and anything else you'd want people to know.
Confirmation of Artist Donation *

event location

WORKSHOP

1300 Quincy St. NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413